Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bits of Randomness-45 Things About Me

And now, 45 things about me, that you don't care about. (found the original list on a friend's blog) I haven't posted in a long time, due to summer camp, being sick and a million other things. So, enjoy the randomness and the intelligence will be back soon.




  • 1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? NO. That stuff is disgusting. My brother calls it toe jam. Ten-year-old humor.

  • 2. Favorite late night snack? Practically anything chocolate.
  • 3. Do you own a gun? Um...no. Why would I?
  • 4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Anything non-coffee, and chocolatey.
  • 5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Extremely. I have a phobia of needles. I also don't like dentist or orthodontic appointments. Orthodontists are evil. So says me.

  • 6. What do you think of hot dogs? The food? Depends on the brand, and how they're cooked, but they're not my favorite.
  • 7. Favorite Christmas song? Hrm... I'm not sure. Ask me again in December.


  • 8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. Anything with too much sugar makes me feel horrible.
  • 9. Can you do push-ups? Can I? Sort of...Will I? No.
  • 10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The necklace that I got for my birthday. It has a starfish (from this story) on it and a puzzle piece (for autism research)
  • 11. Favorite hobby? Reading. Or maybe writing. Or maybe playing piano.
  • 12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, whatever makes you think that...ooh, look, a squirrel doing pull ups!
  • 13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My introverted self. You can't change the world when you're standing in a corner.
  • 14. The last disease you contracted? Some kind of weird cold/flu thing at summer camp, nicknamed 'hecka epic disease'. It's a long story.
  • 15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. These are really random questions. I should probably be doing something more productive. I have a million other things to do right now.
  • 16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, water, lemonade (or some other kind of fruitish juice)
  • 17. Current worry right now? That I'll crash and burn in my class, which starts the third week of September. The class is actually three classes: English, History, and Bible. There are a lot of huge writing assignments, and it will actually be a challenge for me. And, that I won't finish my other schoolwork, because I'm too busy with my class. I worry a lot. Can you tell?
  • 18. Current hate right now? The show my siblings are watching Wow, Wow, Wubzy. I want it to go away. Now. I can feel my brain cells dying.
  • 19. Favorite place to be? Library, curled up with a book. It's quiet, small and peaceful. Or somewhere nature-y.
  • 20. How did you ring in the New Year? Um...I think I went to bed.
  • 21. Like to travel? Not really, but I haven't been on a plane since before first grade, so all I know are church trips with a million of us piled into a van. Fun, fun.
  • 22. Name three people who will complete this: I don't know. Me, the friend who posted this originally, and someone else?
  • 23. Do you own slippers? Nope. At least, not during the summer.
  • 24. What color shirt are you wearing? Deep purple. Polo. It's comfy.
  • 25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'm actually not sure about this one, having never slept on satin sheets before. I like cotton, though...
  • 26. Can you whistle? No. I used to be able to, but now, with braces, I can't.
  • 27. Favorite singer/band? I love Tenth Avenue North, and have been listening to a lot of Remedy Drive lately. (both amazing Christian bands)
  • 28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No. Probably not even 39 seconds.
  • 29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Hey! That's a loaded question. For your information, I don't sing in the shower...honest! I hum. And maybe sing. A little.
  • 30. Favorite girl’s names? I don't know.
  • 31. Favorite boy’s name? Repeat: I don't know. Why the single name in this question? Are you trying to get me to disclose a crush?
  • 32. What’s in your pocket right now? Don't have pockets in the skirt I'm wearing.
  • 33. Last thing that made you laugh? The cartoon on Disney Channel, Phineas and Ferb. We watch it as a family. Anything with a secret agent platypus is worth watching.
  • 34. Like your job? It's definitely a challenge. Student, daughter, older sister, friend, Rebelutionary, the list goes on. But yeah, I do.
  • 36. Do you love where you live? Yes. Except the sharing a room with my seven-year-old sister. I could do without that.
  • 37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.
  • 38. Who is your loudest friend? That's a tough one, I really don't know.
  • 39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I don't drive. Yet. But I would definitely drive the speed limit.
  • 40. Does someone have a crush on you? Why on earth would I tell you that?

  • 41. What is your favorite book? That's a tough one. Favorite fiction book is probably The Princess and the Hound.
  • 42. What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy. Yum. And, it's not manufactured by Mars Candy Co, who I'm boycotting, so double yum.



  • 43. Favorite Sports Team? Really don't care about sports. I've gone to see the U.S Womans Soccer Team with my grandparents...
  • 44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping! Whoever wrote this is a creepy stalker. And better not be Edward Cullen. Who is just weird.
  • 45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? "I wanna go back to sleep."



















 









No comments: